AmpLight™ is now GridLight™
- AmpLight™ was the streetlight management system of the ’00’s but now AmpLight™ has moved into the smart grid and smart city so we upgraded the name to GridLight™.
Gridlight™ is still fully compatible with AmpLight™ but adds a lot more functionality:
- More modules for extended functionality and smart meter integration.
- Advanced build-in energy management and benchmarking.
- Enhanced visual streetlight configuration and programming.
- Smart Grid enabled. Among others using LED based streetlight to stabilise the frequency in the power grid, by prioritising only essential streetlight to free up energy in a potential brown out situation.
AmpLight™ was in 2010 licensed to Philips Lighting which still uses the 2010 version of the system. Thus if you are still in the 00’s with AmpLight™ you should get updated. We are fully compatible with both the Amplex and the Philips Lighting field equipment. Providing you with great flexibility towards your future choice of hardware.